Good Afternoon Everyone,
- New Look website - Have you seen it? - Check it out http://www.festivalofmusic.org.au/
- Who is retiring? Can you please let us know via return email if your Choir Teacher is retiring at the end of the year, so we can thank them at Conference 1.
- Help a choir newbie – As you would remember, it can be very daunting walking into Conference 1 when you don’t know anybody, nor what to expect. We are therefore looking for people to buddy new Choir Teachers in 2020. This would mean sitting with them at conference and being their first contact with any queries. Please let us know if you would like to help out.
- We are looking for Orchestra Conductors, Troupe Coordinators, Host Manager, Concert Managers and Deputy Concert Managers. Share these EOIs with ALL your school staff and your teaching friends – these positions are all wonderful opportunities to further your skills. Interested people do not need to be part of choir and do not need to be affiliated with the Primary Schools Music Festival. Please find attached the Expressions of Interest for these positions attached. Contact us if you would like more information.
- Affiliations – 85 / 353 – one week left to take advantage of Early Bird Fee!
2029 Cluster Rehearsal Hosts…Due 22 Nov
Want to be a Cluster Host? Please see the request for cluster rehearsal host letter attached. If you are interested there are some requirements your school must provide eg. access to a piano/keyboard and be able to source an accompanist and you will need a rehearsal space that can seat, on chairs, between a minimum of 80 and a maximum of 100 students, including your own. Please submit your request electronically https://forms.gle/bijm61JgvSTYri9m9 Once the schedule is finalised, you will be sent a copy and when confirmed it will be published to all 2019 PSMF schools. If you are not sure what a cluster entails please read ‘Why Cluster?’ (attached)