Information Coming Soon!
Scroll down to find more information about what Hosts do.
The two Hosts per concert work as a team to:
- Present the performance to the audience.
- Announce the national anthem and welcome the audience.
- Introduce the songs.
- Acknowledge soloists and special guests.
- Introduce Guest Artists.
- Thank all concerned at the conclusion of the concert.
- Deliver safety information.
Click here to check out this clip of the 2017 Hosts
Hosts will be visible to the audience for the whole concert. Presenting in a manner that supports the feel and look of the performance.
- Students do not need to be choir members to be Hosts.
- Students do not need to be from a school which has a choir.
- If Hosts are choir members, they will sing in the choir with their school and Host on another night.
- Students who are in Troupe or Orchestra cannot be Hosts.
- Confident, self-disciplined and good at working in a team
- Animated, flexible, expressive and energetic
- Able to attend all workshops/rehearsals and their performance.