Nominations and Auditions OPEN
Scroll down to find more information about what Hosts do and to book an Audition.
Host Audition Dates and Venues
Tuesday 19 May, 2 - 5pm at PSMF Klemzig, 28 Hay St, Klemzig.
Wednesday 20 May, 4:15 - 6:30pm in Room 6, Grange PS, 39 Jetty St, Grange.
Thursday 21 May , 4:15 - 6:30 in the Music Room, Unley PS, 222 Wattle St, Unley.
Please remember to bring your nomination form (signed by your teacher) and photo to the audition.
Audition bookings close on Friday 1 May.
The two Hosts per concert work as a team to:
- Present the performance to the audience.
- Announce the national anthem and welcome the audience.
- Introduce the songs.
- Acknowledge soloists and special guests.
- Introduce Guest Artists.
- Thank all concerned at the conclusion of the concert.
- Deliver safety information.
Click here to check out this clip of the 2017 Hosts
Hosts will be visible to the audience for the whole concert. Presenting in a manner that supports the feel and look of the performance.
- Students do not need to be choir members to be Hosts.
- Students do not need to be from a school which has a choir.
- If Hosts are choir members, they will sing in the choir with their school and Host on another night.
- Students who are in Troupe or Orchestra cannot be Hosts.
- Confident, self-disciplined and good at working in a team
- Animated, flexible, expressive and energetic
- Able to attend all workshops/rehearsals and their performance.