Q & A #4
Q & A #3
- CONCERT 1 Tuesday 7 September, concert starts at 7pm
- CONCERT 2 Wednesday 8 September, concert starts at 7pm
- CONCERT 3 Friday 10 September, concert starts at 7pm
- CONCERT 4 Saturday 11 September, concert starts at 7pm
WHERE - Adelaide Entertainment Centre Arena
Students will travel by bus/train/tram to The Adelaide Entertainment Centre (AEC). Choirs will be able to enter the AEC from 1:30pm - 1:45pm ONLY on their CONCERT DAY (rehearsal and concert) and return to school after the concert has finished at approximately 9pm.
The AEC management’s COVID plan states that people are not to gather in large numbers before or after the performance. Therefore, all students MUST be collected from school after their concert.
Between the rehearsal and the concert all students and adults will also be given a prepared dinner box (alternate drop so they can mix and match). Students can also bring a healthy snack in a disposable bag. Anyone with specific dietary must bring their own food.
Water bottles (can be refilled throughout the day).
Students with an inhaler will keep it in their pocket or tucked in their sock. Medications (clearly labelled) will be organised with us and kept in a central location.
Concert Day Quick Facts
1. Eat lunch before arriving at the AEC
2. Use foyer toilets upon arrival before 1:30pm
3. Choir, Soloists, Choreo Leaders enter Arena between 1:30 and 1:45pm only
4. BYO snacks
5. Orchestra, Troupe and Hosts have their own schedules
6. Have an awesome day!
Group Media Consent and Medical Forms
Please complete the forms attached and bring them to your Offsite Rehearsal and Concert Day. We only need to know about the students and adults that have issues medical or media related.
Catering on Concert Day
SA Water is supporting us by providing a "Quench Bench" water will be available at all times.
Extra Snacks and drink bottles are welcome!
We will feed you, your helpers and your choir on Concert Day between the rehearsal and the Concert.
There are 2 meal boxes (alternate drop).
Meal box 1
Chicken & Cheese Sandwich
Fruit - Apple
Fruit Box (Tropical)
Cheese and Crackers
Meal box 2
Cheese & Vegemite Sandwich
Fruit - Banana
Fruit Box (Apple)
BYO food if you have adults or students with specific dietary needs.
Concert Day Uniform
T Shirt Info
- A plain, brightly coloured, short sleeved, round necked t-shirt
- T shirts are worn untucked
- NO stripes / patterns / prints / black / white / pale colours / fluoro
Bottom Half Info
- Long black/dark pants (leggings ok)
- Black/dark socks
- Black/dark shoes (with closed in toes)
- Long hair must be tied back and off the face (no high buns please) - cameras need to catch your face
- No make-up, nail polish or jewellery (plain studs/sleepers only) please - too much sparkle for the cameras
- School jumper/jacket can be brought as it may be cold once the concert has finished.
What to Wear on Concert Day
Tickets on sale NOW!
Tickets cost $48.00 per person. On top of the ticket price, a Service and Handling Fee, which is $5.15 per transaction (not per ticket). Children under 3 are free on the knee.
Schools will receive a redemption code to access 2 free tickets. Instructions on how to redeem this code will be emailed with the code.
https://premier.ticketek.com.au/ - search for Festival of Music.
For groups larger than 10 contact the Ticketek Groups team on 1300 364 001 to make your booking!
Mobility Access Tickets - information is very clear on the Ticketek website - the AEC has great mobility access use it if you need it!
When booking tickets there is an UPPER and LOWER section to choose from. Upper section is in the arena seats. Lower section is the pull-out seats on the arena floor level. The maps on the website will help you with your selection.
If the concert is cancelled – all monies (including service and handling fee) are refunded.
If the concert is rescheduled – Ticketek contacts you and ask whether you would like a
refund or to rebook.